We do not currently have any vacancies available, however, we are always interested to meet talented digital specialists who have the potential to join the Duoplus team in the future.
If you are a highly skilled Google Ads specialist, Facebook ads specialist or SEO expert, with a proven track record for creating high performing digital marketing campaigns and optimising them to maximise results, we’d be interested to hear from you.
Firstly, here’s a little bit about Duoplus:
Duoplus is a thriving digital marketing agency based in Hamilton. We’re all about delivering measurable results for our clients. Our main services are Google Ads campaigns, Facebook campaigns, SEO and website development. We love bringing the worlds of strategic marketing and data together, to provide our clients with high performing campaigns that grow their businesses.
We work with a wide range of companies across New Zealand – from local tradies to nationwide brands, plus some international campaigns to keep things fun. Across all our campaigns the defining factor we bring is measurable results.
Here are a few reasons why you will love life at Duoplus:
- We’re a tight-knit team of 7 staff (plus some specialist contractors). So we’re small enough that your role is highly influential and will have a big impact, yet big enough that you get to enjoy a team environment of like-minded peers.
- We place huge importance on constantly learning – in fact 10% of your time is allocated to professional development.
- Every fortnight we enjoy a team lunch out and Duoplus covers the bill.
- Our offices are based in a modern commercial building in Pukete. There’s no stress with parking –we have some company parks, and there’s no time limit on street parking which is right outside our office – so much nicer than working downtown!
Here’s a glimpse of what you can expect in a digital marketing role with Duoplus:
- Setup and launch campaigns through Google Ads and Facebook/Instagram ads. You’ll be responsible for understanding the client’s business, crafting campaign messaging, setting up landing pages, creating ads, and setting up Analytics and GTM with detailed conversion tracking.
- Optimise performance of existing campaigns. Analyse data and make adjustments to maximise results for our client’s campaigns.
- Work with our project manager and existing digital marketing specialist to deliver outstanding results for our clients.
- Provide expertise and peer-coaching to others in the digital ads team. We all bring areas of expertise and we have a team learning environment where we are constantly learning from each other.
- Connect directly with clients for planning, advice and communicating results.
If this sounds like the type of role you’d love, here’s what we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of hands-on expertise with setting up and optimising ads campaigns in Google Ads and/or Facebook ads.
- Strong technical know-how combined with exceptional marketing skills. You’ll be able to setup advanced PPC campaigns including conversion tracking, analyse campaign data, write ads and landing pages that get great results, understand the mind of the customer and overall execute high performing campaigns from start to finish.
- Exceptional attention to detail. You must be someone who gets the details right. The role demands excellent written communication and interpersonal skills.
- A drive for continual improvement. You’ll love learning, be passionate about doing things well, crave feedback, and be continually looking to improve yourself and your results.
Keen to be considered? Here’s how to apply.
Firstly, to apply for any role with Duoplus you must have the right to live and work in New Zealand.
Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete our application form. On the final screen you’ll be asked to attach your CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re a great fit for this type of role and the Duoplus team.