We have the following vacancy available:
Google Ads Specialist
Duoplus is a thriving digital marketing agency based in Hamilton.
If you are a highly skilled Google Ads specialist with a proven track record of creating high performing digital marketing campaigns and optimising Google Ads to maximise results, this could be for you.
Firstly, here’s a little bit about Duoplus:
Our Hamilton-based digital marketing agency is all about delivering measurable results for our clients. Our main services are Google Ads campaigns, Facebook campaigns, SEO and website development. We love bringing the worlds of strategic marketing and data together, to provide our clients with high performing campaigns that grow their businesses.
We work with a wide range of companies across New Zealand – from local tradies to nationwide brands, plus some international campaigns to keep things fun. Across all our campaigns the defining factor we bring is measurable results.
Here are a few reasons why you will love life at Duoplus:
- We’re a tight-knit team of 7 staff (plus some specialist contractors). So we’re small enough that your role is highly influential and will have a big impact, yet big enough that you get to enjoy a team environment of like-minded peers.
- We place huge importance on constantly learning – in fact 10% of your time is allocated to professional development.
- Every fortnight we enjoy a team lunch out and Duoplus covers the bill.
- Our offices are based in a modern commercial building in Pukete. There’s no stress with parking –we have some company parks, and there’s no time limit on street parking which is right outside our office – so much nicer than working downtown!
Here’s a glimpse of what you can expect in this role:
- Setup and launch campaigns, predominantly through Google Ads, but also Facebook and LinkedIn campaigns. You’ll be responsible for understanding the client’s business, crafting campaign messaging, setting up landing pages, creating ads, and setting up Analytics and GTM with detailed conversion tracking.
- Optimise performance of existing campaigns. Analyse data and make adjustments to maximise results for our client’s campaigns.
- Directly report to the Managing Director, and work with our project manager and existing digital marketing specialist to deliver outstanding results for our clients.
- Provide expertise and coaching to others in the digital ads team.
- Connect directly with clients for planning, advice and communicating results.
If this sounds like the type of role you’d love, here’s what we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of hands-on expertise with setting up and optimising ads campaigns in Google Ads (and ideally some Facebook ads too).
- Strong technical know-how combined with exceptional marketing skills. You’ll be able to setup advanced PPC campaigns including conversion tracking, analyse campaign data, write ads and landing pages that get great results, understand the mind of the customer and overall execute high performing campaigns from start to finish.
- Exceptional attention to detail. You must be someone who gets the details right. The role demands excellent written communication and interpersonal skills.
- A drive for continual improvement. You’ll love learning, be passionate about doing things well, crave feedback, and be continually looking to improve yourself and your results.
Keen? Here’s how to apply.
Firstly, to apply for this role you must have the right to live and work in New Zealand.
Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete our application form. On the final screen you’ll be asked to attach your CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re a great fit for the role and the Duoplus team.
Please note: Our team will be on Christmas leave from Monday 23rd December until Monday 6th January. We’ll respond to your application as soon as possible when we return.