Join a team that thrives on driving high-performing Google Ads campaigns that make an enormous difference for our clients in NZ and Australia.
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a highly skilled Account Manager/Google Ads specialist with a proven track record of excellent client management and highly effective Google Ads campaigns.
You should be excited and motivated to deliver measurable, profitable results for your clients, and be a power user in Google Ads, GA4 and GTM.
You’ll enjoy being responsible for multiple clients and be driven to create big wins for them. If you also have experience running Facebook ads and creating strong landing pages, that’s even better.
You’ll be working with a team of around 10, including marketers, developers and support, who are all invested in delivering excellent results for our clients. If this doesn’t resonate with you, please don’t apply.
Here’s a little bit about Duoplus
Based in Hamilton, Duoplus is a digital marketing agency that has built a reputation for producing impressive and highly measurable results for our clients in lead generation and online sales. In short, we help our clients win online, so their businesses thrive.
Our main services are Google Ads campaigns, Facebook campaigns, SEO and websites. We love bringing the worlds of clever marketing and data together, to provide our clients with highly effective campaigns that grow their businesses.
We work with a wide range of companies across New Zealand and Australia – from local businesses to nationwide brands, plus some international campaigns too. Across all our campaigns the defining factor we bring is measurable, profitable results.
Here’s a glimpse of the role:
This full-time role is based in our office in Hamilton, with up to 2 days per week working remotely if desired. It requires hands-on expertise in digital advertising – primarily across the range of channels in Google Ads, with some Facebook ads thrown in too.
The role also includes content creation for landing pages, tracking and analytics configuration, setup and optimisation of campaigns, and conversion rate optimisation for landing pages and websites. Overall, you’ll execute campaigns from start to finish, with proven success.
You’ll also be assigned as the Account Manager for multiple clients, and will be responsible for regular client communication, recommendations and overall performance of their campaigns.
- Set up and launch campaigns, predominantly with Google Ads, but also Facebook ad campaigns. You’ll be responsible for understanding the client’s business, crafting campaign messaging, setting up landing pages, creating ads, setting up Analytics and Google Tag Manager, and configuring detailed conversion tracking.
- Monitoring existing campaigns and optimising performance.
- Client communication, advice and responsive account management.
- Contributing to our internal training that we are constantly developing.
- Directly report to the Ads Team Leader and work with our other digital marketing specialists to deliver outstanding results for our clients.
Here are a few reasons why you will love life at Duoplus:
- We’re a tight-knit team of 9 staff. So we’re small enough that your role is highly influential and will have a big impact, yet big enough that you get to enjoy a team environment of like-minded peers.
- We place huge importance on constantly learning and improving – in fact, at least 2 hours per week is dedicated to professional development.
- Every fortnight we enjoy a team lunch and Duoplus covers the bill.
- Our modern commercial office is based in The Tech Hub building in Pukete/Te Rapa. There’s ample free parking, with company parks and free street parking right outside our office with no time limit. So much nicer than working downtown!
- Flexible work arrangements include working remotely up to 2 days per week, and some flexibility in start and finish times, to suit your lifestyle.
If this sounds like the type of role you’d love, here’s what we’re looking for:
- At least 3 years of hands-on expertise with setting up and optimising ads campaigns in Google Ads (and ideally some Facebook ads experience too).
- Strong technical know-how combined with exceptional marketing skills. You’ll be able to set up advanced PPC campaigns including conversion tracking, analyse campaign data, write ads and landing pages that get great results, understand the mind of the customer and overall execute high-performing campaigns from start to finish.
- Strong client management experience and excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail. You must be someone who gets the details right. The role demands excellent written communication, perfect grammar and strong interpersonal skills.
- A drive for continual improvement. You’ll love learning, be passionate about doing things well and be continually looking to improve yourself and your results.
This is a full-time role (40 hours per week), based in our office, with flexibility for some work from home days. The role pays well, with a competitive salary matched to your experience, plus mobile phone plan.
Keen? Here’s how to apply.
Firstly, to apply for any role with Duoplus you must have the right to live and work in New Zealand.
Click to apply online via Seek. Please be sure to attach your CV and a cover letter both as PDF files. Your cover letter should outline why you’re a great fit for this role and the Duoplus team.