If you are a talented WordPress developer who loves learning how to get the most out of new software, plus are good with customers and have digital marketing experience, this could be for you.
In particular, we’re seeking someone who is confident at building good looking WordPress sites (using page builders like Elementor), who knows how to troubleshoot problems, who has attention to detail and some digital marketing nous.
Firstly, here’s a little bit about Duoplus:
Based in Hamilton, Duoplus has built a reputation for producing impressive and highly measurable results for our clients in lead generation and online sales. In short, we help our clients win online, so their businesses thrive.
Our main services are Google Ads campaigns, Facebook campaigns and SEO. We love bringing the worlds of clever marketing and data together, to provide our clients with high performing campaigns that grow their businesses.
We work with a wide range of companies across New Zealand – from local businesses to nationwide brands, plus some international campaigns too. Across all our campaigns the defining factor we bring is measurable results.
Here’s a glimpse of the role:
The role is based in our Hamilton office (when the alert levels allow us to work from there!)
The purpose of the role is to provide technical expertise for Duoplus in WordPress and many other pieces of software to maximise our results. The role includes coordinating projects for clients and being hands-on involved in digital marketing.
The primary focus of the role is WordPress and software systems. This includes building websites with page builder editors such as Thrive Architect or Elementor, taking care of the management of all our WordPress sites (including multisites), building landing pages (including basic content writing), edits and updates on websites for clients, Google Tag Manager configuration, Google Analytics configuration, learning new software, and integrating software systems together (such as setting up API connections between systems, pulling data into reporting dashboards, etc).
The role also includes coordination of new projects with the team and communicating with clients. Cultivating positive relationships is incredibly important to us – both within the team and with our clients. So too is getting things done right. We’re looking for someone who loves making sure the checklists are ticked and the projects are delivered to our high standards.
Alongside the technical skills, part of the role will be to contribute to digital marketing campaigns. Exactly what this looks like can be adjusted based on the skills of the successful applicant. It may include setup and management of Google Ads or Facebook ads, writing ads, creating ads, and potentially could include basic image and video editing. When you apply, let us know which of these areas you are able to contribute to.
Here are a few reasons why you will love life at Duoplus:
- We’re a tight-knit team of 6 staff (plus some specialist contractors). So we’re small enough that your role is highly influential and will have a big impact, yet big enough that you get to enjoy a team environment of like-minded peers.
- We place huge importance on constantly learning and improving – in fact, 10% of your time is allocated to professional development.
- Every fortnight we enjoy a team lunch out and Duoplus covers the bill.
- Our modern commercial offices are based in Pukete/Te Rapa. There’s no stress with parking – we have some company parks, and there’s no time limit on the free street parking which is right outside our office – so much nicer than working downtown!
If this sounds like the type of role you’d love, here’s what we’re looking for:
- At least 2 years of hands-on expertise with setting up and building WordPress sites that look good and function very well. Experience with page builders such as Thrive Architect or Elementor will be an advantage.
- Proven hunger and skill for learning new software and plugins well to maximise benefits.
- Exceptional attention to detail. You must be someone who gets the details right. The role demands excellent written communication, perfect grammar and strong interpersonal skills.
- A drive for continual improvement. You’ll love learning, be passionate about doing things well, crave feedback, and be continually looking to improve yourself and your results.
- Digital marketing skills, especially with writing page content or ads that connect with the target market.
This role is a full-time role.
Keen? Here’s how to apply.
Firstly, to apply for any role with Duoplus you must have the right to live and work in New Zealand.
If this role sounds like a perfect fit for you, we’d love to hear from you. To apply, click the pink “Apply via Seek” button and attach your CV along with a cover letter telling us why you are perfect for this role. (Please note – make sure you upload your cover letter as a PDF.)
If we like your initial application, we’ll then email you a link to a more detailed online application to complete.
Apply via Seek