If you are a highly skilled Google Ads specialist with a proven track record of creating high performing digital marketing campaigns and optimising Google Ads to maximise results, this could be for you.
In particular, we’re seeking someone who is a power user in Google Ads and Google Analytics, with deep experience optimising campaigns to generate powerful results for multiple clients. If you also have experience running Facebook ads and creating strong landing pages, that’s a bonus.
Firstly, here’s a little bit about Duoplus:
Based in Hamilton, Duoplus has built a reputation for producing impressive and highly measurable results for our clients in lead generation and online sales. In short, we help our clients win online, so their businesses thrive.
Our main services are Google Ads campaigns, Facebook campaigns and SEO. We love bringing the worlds of clever marketing and data together, to provide our clients with high performing campaigns that grow their businesses.
We work with a wide range of companies across New Zealand – from local businesses to nationwide brands, plus some international campaigns too. Across all our campaigns the defining factor we bring is measurable results.
Here’s a glimpse of the role:
The role is based in our Hamilton office, with up to 2 days per week working remotely if desired. It requires hands-on expertise in digital advertising – primarily across the range of channels in Google Ads.
At times the role will also include other digital marketing such as content creation for landing pages, Facebook campaigns, email marketing and conversion optimisation. You’ll be working in a team that is responsible for deliverable real, measurable results for a wide range of clients.
The role requires strong technical know-how combined with exceptional marketing skills. You’ll be able to setup advanced PPC campaigns including conversion tracking, analyse campaign data to identify what’s working and what’s not, write ads that get great results, understand the mind of the customer, and overall execute campaigns from start to finish, with proven success.
- Setup and launch campaigns, predominantly through Google Ads, but also Facebook ad campaigns. You’ll be responsible for understanding the client’s business, crafting campaign messaging, setting up landing pages, creating ads, and setting up Analytics and Google Tag Manager with detailed conversion tracking.
- Optimise performance of existing campaigns. Analyse data and make adjustments to maximise results for our client’s campaigns.
- Directly report to the Managing Director and work within our other digital marketing specialists to deliver outstanding results for our clients.
- Connect directly with clients for planning, advice and communicating results.
Here are a few reasons why you will love life at Duoplus:
- We’re a tight-knit team of 6 staff (plus some specialist contractors and interns). So we’re small enough that your role is highly influential and will have a big impact, yet big enough that you get to enjoy a team environment of like-minded peers.
- We place huge importance on constantly learning – in fact 10% of your time is allocated to professional development.
- Every fortnight we enjoy a team lunch out and Duoplus covers the bill.
- Our modern commercial office is based in Pukete/Te Rapa. There’s no stress with parking – we have some company parks, and there’s no time limit on the free street parking which is right outside our office – so much nicer than working downtown!
- Flexible work arrangements include working remotely up to 2 days per week, and some flexibility in start and finish times, to suit your lifestyle.
If this sounds like the type of role you’d love, here’s what we’re looking for:
- At least 2 years of hands-on expertise with setting up and optimising ads campaigns in Google Ads (and ideally some Facebook ads too).
- Strong technical know-how combined with exceptional marketing skills. You’ll be able to setup advanced PPC campaigns including conversion tracking, analyse campaign data, write ads and landing pages that get great results, understand the mind of the customer and overall execute high performing campaigns from start to finish.
- Exceptional attention to detail. You must be someone who gets the details right. The role demands excellent written communication, perfect grammar and strong interpersonal skills.
- A drive for continual improvement. You’ll love learning, be passionate about doing things well, crave feedback, and be continually looking to improve yourself and your results.
Keen? Here’s how to apply.
Firstly, to apply for any role with Duoplus you must have the right to live and work in New Zealand.
Click the “Apply Now” button below to apply online. Please be sure to attach your CV and a cover letter both as PDF files. Your cover letter should outline why you’re a great fit for this role and the Duoplus team.