We’re Always Open to Receive Applications From Talented Digital Marketing Specialists
We don’t currently have any vacancies BUT we are actively building our list of potential talent to join our team. We sometimes hire new team members without advertising – just from the list of people we’ve already connected with.
So if you’d like to work at Duoplus, here is an example of the type of position we’re often hiring for.
If this sounds like you, just click the button at the end to apply online and be considered the next time we’re hiring.
Example Role: Digital Marketing Specialist
If you are a highly skilled Google Ads specialist with a proven track record of creating high performing digital marketing campaigns and optimising Google Ads to maximise results, this could be for you.
In particular, we’re seeking someone who is a power user in Google Ads and Google Analytics, with deep experience optimising campaigns to generate powerful results for multiple clients. Plus, ideally you’ll have experience running Facebook ads and creating strong landing pages.
Firstly, here’s a little bit about Duoplus:
Duoplus is a thriving digital marketing agency based in Hamilton. We have built a reputation for producing impressive and highly measurable lead generation results for our clients. Our main services are Google Ads campaigns, Facebook campaigns and SEO. We love bringing the worlds of strategic marketing and data together, to provide our clients with high performing campaigns that grow their businesses.
We work with a wide range of companies across New Zealand – from local businesses to nationwide brands, plus some international campaigns for corporate clients. Across all our campaigns the defining factor we bring is measurable results.
Here’s a glimpse of the role:
The role is based in our Hamilton office and requires hands-on expertise in digital advertising – primarily across the range of channels in Google Ads.
At times the role will also include other digital marketing such as content creation for landing pages, Facebook campaigns, email marketing and conversion optimisation. You’ll be working in a team that is responsible for deliverable real, measurable results for a wide range of clients.
The role requires strong technical know-how combined with exceptional marketing skills. You’ll be able to setup advanced PPC campaigns including conversion tracking, analyse campaign data to identify what’s working and what’s not, write ads that get great results, understand the mind of the customer, and overall execute campaigns from start to finish, with proven success.
- Setup and launch campaigns, predominantly through Google Ads, but also Facebook ad campaigns. You’ll be responsible for understanding the client’s business, crafting campaign messaging, setting up landing pages, creating ads, and setting up Analytics and Google Tag Manager with detailed conversion tracking.
- Optimise performance of existing campaigns. Analyse data and make adjustments to maximise results for our client’s campaigns.
- Directly report to the Managing Director, and work with our project manager and existing digital marketing specialists to deliver outstanding results for our clients.
- Provide expertise and peer-coaching to others in the digital ads team. We all bring areas of expertise and we have a team learning environment where we are constantly learning from each other.
- Connect directly with clients for planning, advice and communicating results.
Here are a few reasons why you will love life at Duoplus:
- We’re a tight-knit team of 7 staff (plus some specialist contractors). So we’re small enough that your role is highly influential and will have a big impact, yet big enough that you get to enjoy a team environment of like-minded peers.
- We place huge importance on constantly learning – in fact 10% of your time is allocated to professional development.
- Every fortnight we enjoy a team lunch out and Duoplus covers the bill.
- Our offices are based in a modern commercial building in Pukete/Te Rapa. There’s no stress with parking –we have some company parks, and there’s no time limit on street parking which is right outside our office – so much nicer than working downtown!
If this sounds like the type of role you’d love, here’s what we’re looking for:
- At least 3 years of hands-on expertise with setting up and optimising ads campaigns in Google Ads (and ideally some Facebook ads too).
- Strong technical know-how combined with exceptional marketing skills. You’ll be able to setup advanced PPC campaigns including conversion tracking, analyse campaign data, write ads and landing pages that get great results, understand the mind of the customer and overall execute high performing campaigns from start to finish.
- Exceptional attention to detail. You must be someone who gets the details right. The role demands excellent written communication, perfect grammar and strong interpersonal skills.
- A drive for continual improvement. You’ll love learning, be passionate about doing things well, crave feedback, and be continually looking to improve yourself and your results.
Keen? Here’s how to apply.
Firstly, to apply for any role with Duoplus you must have the right to live and work in New Zealand.
Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete our application form. On the final screen you’ll be asked to attach your CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re a great fit for this role and the Duoplus team.