We take privacy seriously. This policy outlines how we treat personal information. It includes personal information collected on landing pages built by Duoplus for our clients.
In this document “we”, “us” and “our” includes both Duoplus and the business that is a Duoplus client that was clearly identified on the landing page.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website or landing pages?
We collect personal information from visitors of our sites and landing pages through our online forms and call tracking scripts. Personal information may include, but is not limited to, name, email address, phone numbers, services requested, caller ID, call recordings, IP address, date and time stamp, browser type, and more.
When ads are clicked before getting to a landing page we may also collect information about which keyword matched the user’s search and the ad that was clicked on.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, visit our website, respond to a survey or marketing communication, click a trackable link in an email, fill out a form, enter information on our site or related service, or call a phone number on the site.
When someone calls a phone number on a landing page or website, call tracking technology may be used to identify, as best as it can estimate, the ad a user clicked on before phoning, the search term they typed and the webpage they called from. Calls may be recorded. If they are recorded, this is automatically announced to the caller when they call.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To identify you.
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website or landing pages.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
- To create advertising and messages.
- To communicate with you.
- To improve our internal customer service, sales process and for quality assurance purposes.
- Any other purpose required or permitted by law.
How do we protect your information?
Our website plugins and systems are updated regularly to keep them secure and make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use an SSL certificate to encrypt all personal information that is passed through the sites.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Improve your website experience (e.g. if content was revealed after a specific amount of time on a page, we might show you this content immediately if you return to that page.)
- Enable our call tracking technology.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
Cookies for Analytics and Advertising:
We may use analytics software on our site (such as the Google Analytics) to collect non-personally identifiable information about your activities on this website.
Opting out: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on. Please note this does not opt you out of being served advertising. You will continue to receive generic ads.
We do use trusted third-party services in operating our business, and at times may transfer your personal details to these services we are using – such as website hosting partners, bulk email providers, call tracking providers, and other parties who assist us in operating our websites and landing pages, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
You can change your personal information:
- By emailing us, or our respective client that the landing page was for
- By calling us, or our respective client that the landing page was for
You can opt-out of email communications
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007, we agree to the following:
- Include clear and accurate contact information in emails
- Give clear instructions on how to unsubscribe
- Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
89 Church Road
0800 001 594